Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sunday iPod Random Ten and More

OK, let's get the silliness out of the way first...

John Patton - Just 3/4

Bud Powell - Un Poco Loco (alternate take #2)

Dizzy Gillespie - Selections from Zodiac Suite

Bud Shank & Bob Cooper - Moonlight in Vermont

Herbie Hancock/Michael Brecker/Roy Hargrove - My Ship

Dizzy Gillespie - Cool Breeze

Sonny Rollins - Remembering Tommy

Ben Webster & Don Byas - Lullaby to Dottie Mae

Bud Shank - Valve in Head

Michael Brecker - Seven Days

120+ artists on my iPod, 530+ tracks, and 3 repeat performers. The sheer randomness of it all is dizzying (pun not intended, not actually even noticed until I had to republish to catch a spelling error).

Lots of silence lately, mostly due to lots of nothing going on, mostly. I've been down with the flu the last few days and tomorrow we leave for Rochester for a few days. Going to see Chris Difford and Granny Jackie, not in that order. The last time we saw Chris was summer of '98 when Squeeze was only holding together due to Glenn's best efforts and sticky tape. Chris wasn't a terribly happy soul at the time, so it will be nice to see him under happier circumstances. I'll up you to date when we get back Thursday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Yes, I recall Chris being a bit of a little black raincloud.

I hope you guys have an amazing time.

1:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home