Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday iPod Random Ten

Wooooooo! Two random tens and no content in between! This is mostly due to two major writing assignments, now finished. Still have a couple of posts here I want to take care of, including some pictures and the long-awaited "face not working" post. Stay tuned.

Miles Davis - Spanish Key

Horace Parlan - Return Engagement

Charlie Parker - Bird's Nest (take A)

Sidney Bechet - I'm Just Wild About Harry

Horace Silver - Gratitude

John Patton - The Way I Feel

Pepper Adams - Well, You Needn't

Sidney Bechet - Maple Leaf Rag

Horace Parlan - The Song Is Ended

Miles Davis - My Ship (take 1)

My iPod actually has a lot more variety on it than these stupid random tens would suggest. In fact, my biggest gripe about iPods and iTunes in general is how often the random play sticks two tracks not just from the same artist but the same LP back to back. But how many people's random tens give you two Horaces? I thought so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I've noticed that with my iPOD too. Silly technology.

Even if it's just "what you're listening to", it's good to get an update.

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home